- Homes for Sale
- 1,719 Sq Ft
- 3 full, 1 half
ABOVE IT ALL. THE PHOTOS SAY ALMOST EVERYTHING. BUT... IT'S EVEN BETTER WHEN YOU will Visit and EXPERIENCE it In person. The adjacent WIDE OPEN SPACES AND the surrounding natural beauty with seemingly endless trails and pathways ! Road, Mountain Bikers, Hikers even Horseback Riders need not drive hours to experience their lifestyle. LUXURIOUS 3 Bedroom 3 Bath 2 Car Direct Access OVERSIZED GARAGE. Extreme Mountain Biking right from the gated community.
Minutes from all major interstates to South County, Corona San Diego and Los Angeles.
The interior is exquisite with rich interior woods, decorator paint treatments. Of course there are beautiful crown moldings and base boards where you'd expect them to be. Stainless appliances OVERSIZED Kitchen, Dining Room are flooded with the areas natural light. Custom Designer Window treatments provide maximum adjust-ability and privacy at your fingertips.
And for those where the Garage is the only room that matters.... Its BIG AND BEAUTIFUL.
For some.... an End Unit is a must in a Townhome. Did I mention this home IS AN END UNIT with open parking for guests just a few steps away.
Pet owners... Common areas and the adjacent Fred Barrera Park are perfect for your pets and LARGE CELEBRATIONS .
PRICED SIGNIFICANTLY BELOW THE RECENT SALES AND CURRENT LISTINGS.
- Property Type: Condominium
- Community: other (othr)
- Approx Living Area: 1,719 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $331
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 2006
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Up, Entry, Family Room, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, Ceramic Counters, Crown Moldings, Granite Counters, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Open Floor Plan, Storage Space, Wired for Data
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room
- Flooring: Carpet, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Tile
- Lot Features: Corner Lot, Lot-Level/Flat, Zero Lot Line
- Half Baths: 1
- Building Levels Description: Multi/Split
- House Faces/Primary View: Northwest
- Exterior Description: Satellite Dish
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central, Electric
- Heating: Central Furnace, Natural Gas
- Sewer: Sewer On Bond
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Contemporary, Mediterranean, Modern
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Orange
- Area: 75 - Orange, Orange Park Acres E of 55
- Community Name: Other (OTHR)
- Association: 1
- Community Features: Picnic Area, Dues Paid Monthly
- Gated: Tre
- HOA Fee: $260 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks
Directions: From 55 Frwy Exit Katella Go East Katella Changes Names to Santiago. Turn Left at Cannon to Serrano follow Serano to the top. Turn Right into Complex. There is a gate. Text 714 306 4269 gate code. Home is third building on left, 1st home on right.
Listing Office: North Hills Realty (MLS# E667)
Listing Agent: Ted Schafer (MLS# PSCHATED BRE# 01236586)
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.